- Musical styles? Any. Noise, Hip Hop, Electronica, Glitch, Ambient, Chip Tunes, Dance, Soundscapes. Any.
- Should I bring my own headphones? Yes, please. I’ll set up a small headphone amp. So you’ll be able to adjust your volume.
- How is this recorded? Stereo Mix. Simple.
- Will this be published? I’ll post the sessions here and on the event page. There won’t be any further “release” without your confirmation. If you prefer to stay anonymous, no problem, please let me know.
- No Laptops, really? Yes please. It’s all about pushing buttons and seeing what you hear and not hiding behind a screen. However if you have a device that needs a computer as sound source (e.g. Maschine) it’s okay to connect your controller and put the computer somewhere aside.
- Schematics? Schematics, schematics …
- But … why? Because we really need to make more music. And because it needs to be easier to jam out with people, especially with all these ultra mobile music making tools we now all own.
Note: Sorry, it seems like I have serious issues drawing chairs.
Coffee & What?! Read here. Join here.